Question by Ghost: where are the best places to live having Rheumatoid?
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and the flare-ups can be pretty painful and difficult especially during the change in weather. I live in Chicago, and is looking to move to a place where the weather isn’t too cold or too hot. Any ideas?
Answer by pelican
Many people I know who have arthritis winter in either southern Texas or Arizona. The cost of living is low and the weather is dry and comfortable and seems to ease the symptoms of arthritis.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- best places to live with rheumatoid arthritis
- Best Cities for Dealing with Arthritis
- worse places to live with rhuematoid arthritis
- RHEUMATISM BEST PLACE TO LIVE
- living in texas with arthritis
Category: Arthritis Questions